Whatever your dry waste comprises you can rest assured that we at Franks will do our best to recycle as much of your waste as possible.
It is to this end that we recently (2008) opened our new recycling and materials recovery unit incorporating the latest and best sorting and separation equipment.
Recycling materials and methods include:
- Soils are separated through our Trommel
- Hardcore is sorted through a multi-process drum and any residual detritus removed
- Timber is separated from the waste and sent for reprocessing
- Aggregates are produced by passing material through a crusher
- Ferrous items are picked by magnet and bulk transferred to a reprocessor
- Other metals are separated and bulk transferred to a reprocessor.
- Mixed Plastics are hand picked
- Cardboard and plastic residues are separate